Saturday, February 25, 2012

Dramatic Neutral Eyes with a Pop of Pink!


I am Not a big fan of neutral eyeshadow looks! Why? Because I think there’s no point in wearing makeup unless if it stands out a bit from your normal look. However, I did a neutral eye look with a more dramatic effect, by using a dark brown eyeshadow in my crease and building up the color for a more dramatic look. I also smoked out my lower lash line with the dark brown I used in my crease and used some black eyeliner as well, for that extra smoky effect.

 I kept my lid color pretty nude, using a beige, cream color from the Sleek Au Naturel Palette. I added a pop of shimmer in the inner corner of my eyes with a cream, shimmery color to give my eyes that extra drama I love! Since my eyeshadow colors are fairly neutral, I decided to add a pop of pink on my lips. I used the Magenta lip pencil from MAC to line and fill in my entire lips (makes my lipstick last longer), and then used a hot pink color from NYC cosmetics on my lips. It definitely made my look stand out more and the lipstick was very inexpensive ($3, awesome!!!). The Sleek palette can be found on their website: sleekmakeup.com or you can do a search for Sleek makeup palette’s on Ebay (also very inexpensive, compared to MAC). Thanks for viewing my blog and I hope you will experiment with this look!

No comments:

Post a Comment