Monday, May 21, 2012

Coral and Blue Eye Makeup

Happy Saturday! Hopefully, everyone is enjoying their weekend so far :-) Today, I did a makeup look that is colorful, glittery and just plain awesome! Lol It’s a great look for the summer and it’s dramatic, but not too over the top. I love doin the colorful eye makeup looks cuz color is my thing, but please let me know if you’ll like to see any other looks! Sometimes, I feel like I’m talkin to myself on this site!

Anyway, here are the products I used:
MAC Pink Bronze pigment – Inner one-third of my eyes
MAC Orange pigment – Center of my eyes
MAC Deep Truth – Outer one-third of my eye, mixed with some black eyeshadow
MAC Passionate – Crease color
MAC Stars n’ Rockets – Transition color above my crease
I used NYX glitter liner in pink (one of my favs!) in the inner half of my upper lash line and a little on my lower lash line.
For my cheeks, I used NYX Desert Rose blush and on my lips, I used a coral lipstick with some gloss over it.
Please leave some feedback, I’ll appreciate it. Thanks for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment